Jovi, the multi-talented artist from Cameroon, releases his 4th studio album, God Don Kam.
Jovi’s bold mix of musical inspiration fuses Cameroonian genres like bikutsi, makossa, and bottle dance with original compositions, creating a new genre called “Mboko”. The 14-song album titled God Don Kam features cinematic, layered music that gives the listener a rare feeling of nostalgia mixed with futurism. Rapping in multiple languages: English, French, Pidgin, and Limbum, Jovi delivers hard. Clever lyrics on wide-ranging subjects from his work ethic to current life in Cameroon.
- [237 Music]: July Jey – Oh No No (Official Video)
- [237 Music]: RifleX – The Recipe (S3.E3 #FlexFriday)
- [237 Music]: LesLine x Blaise B x Ewube x Malgic – Stand for Peace (Official Video)
- [237Music]: RifleX – Big Mood (S3.E2 #FlexFriday)
- Cliq Urban Empire is Launches the Second Edition of Cliq Urban Music Festival
Jovi continually switches up his flows moving from the unconventional rhythms of “God Don Kam” to the driving chorus on “