Men men men… First she was falling for them, then she let them go, now we know they are always complaining…that’s the story of the Malawian born, Zimbabwe raised, U.K. based songstress who goes by the name Malaikah.
In 2017, Malaikah released her 1st single called Falling for you, in which she talks about challenging gender stereotypes. In 2018, she released a 2nd single titled Let you go, a song that encourages listeners to have the strength to break free from toxic relationships that hold them back.
- The law promoting Bilingualism in Cameroon now exists!
- 237Review: Elian Achu Reviews #SavingMbangoTheMovie
- It’s the Newest Hot Spot in Douala! The Grand Opening of Top Rank Plaza Restaurant, Lounge & Bar | Friday, November 8th
- Brand New: Jeeno – Yo Yo (Official video)
- Brand New: T’neeya – Joli (Official video)
Complaining is about relationships in general where one person feels like they are giving a hundred percent while the other shows no appreciation but instead just complains about everything. It’s things that happen on a daily basis in relationships and something that most of us have encountered. It’s telling us that even though relationships are never perfect, we should still work hard and try to fix the differences if the 2 people are willing to, and work things out.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/malaikahmusic
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Mala1ka
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mala1ka