After releasing the Audio version about a month ago, the Ngemba rapper is back with visuals performing “Sors De Ce Corps”.
As the title of the song reads, “Sors De Ce Corps”, A short story of Ngoma is being portrayed as he moves from the streets to betterment with God being his backbone. Again, this serves as a wake-up call for those still sleeping on or are not aware of their levels, illustrating you don’t need to have plenty to be rich, thus Happiness is indeed the Major Key.
- 237Music: Jigi – C’est Toi
- Brand New: Mimie – Ten Ten
- Brand New: Zadora ft Mink’s – Beauté fatale
- Brand New: Big Poundz – COMMANDER (Remix) ft. Tzy Panchak, Stanley Enow
- Brand New: Ewube – C’est Toi
Calling on everyone to stay humble and united as success unveils given a lot of egos comes with growth.
Produced by Buea Based Producer Edi Le Drae and Directed by Mr CLEAN…