It was in high spirits that prolific Cameroonian artist, Stanley Enow together with the Kadji Foundation paid a visit to the camp in Bonaberi, Douala, where Internal Displaced Persons have been residing.
Stanley who seems to have a busy schedule due to the preparations building up towards his album release, squeezes out time to share a moment of joy with his brothers and sisters who have been gravely affected by the on going crisis in the anglophone region of Cameroon.
- The law promoting Bilingualism in Cameroon now exists!
- 237Review: Elian Achu Reviews #SavingMbangoTheMovie
- It’s the Newest Hot Spot in Douala! The Grand Opening of Top Rank Plaza Restaurant, Lounge & Bar | Friday, November 8th
- Brand New: Jeeno – Yo Yo (Official video)
- Brand New: T’neeya – Joli (Official video)
He spent the day interacting, encouraging, singing but most importantly sharing love with the IDPs. Stanley did not hesitate to give out words of encouragement to them during this encounter. It is good to know that we have celebrities who not only understand humanity but also understand the importance of connecting with it. This event was put together by Carlton Smile Charity Organisation together with Cameroonian blogger and philanthropist, Henriette Nshan. Their joint effort enabled 30 kids go back to school.
As the pressure builts up, we patiently await the release of his next studio album; Stanley Vs Enow.
Meanwhile you can follow him on Social Media to keep up with everything Stanley!
Facebook: Stanley Enow Official
Instagram : @stanleyenow