Douala Connect is an annual event whose first edition will take place on January 25, 2018 at the Akwa Palace Hotel in the city of Douala.
Douala connect is an event carefully put together by Brand voices, Cameroon, aimed at sensitizing the Cameroonian companies on the impact and the importance of digital services, by an effective accompaniment to the success of their digital transition. With the ambition to be at the forefront of innovation and new trends, Douala Connect will present itself as a unique meeting place with high added value between companies and digital players in Cameroon.
The key speakers for this event will be:
- MEKULU Mvondo Akame, Director General at the Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance Social ( CNPS)
- Blaise Etoa, Brand and Communication manager at Orange Cameroun.
- Jean Louis Ntang, Senior Digital Strategist, PHD Candidate in Information Communication Technology for Development
- Dr. Gérard Eyoum, Expert in Cyber Security
- Pr. Armand LEKA ESSOMBA, Sociologist, Executive director at Laboratoire Camerounais d’Etudes de Recherches sur les Sociétés Contemporaines (CERESC)
- Thierry Ekouti, Director of the publication of the newspaper Le Quotidien de l’Économie
- Olivier Madiba, Founder & CEO of Kiro’o games
- Atome, Blogger, Consultant, Music critique and Entrepreneur
Located right in the center of the business district, the Akwa Palace hotel enjoys an exceptional location and is ideal for easy business tourism. The business area of the Akwa palace hotel is composed of 7 rooms, equipped with the latest technologies and offers professionals all the services necessary for the smooth running of their activities.
Read also: 237Events: A Man for the weekend (Movie premiere)
Facilities: 3 flexible meeting rooms (capacity 400 people) , 1 independent reception room, 2 meeting rooms (capacity of 100 people), Cyberspace, Audiovisual material, Secretarial service, Catering service.