Piqure de rappel by Tob Juland which has been available since April 8th on all distribution platforms is composed of 13 tracks.
This album which happens to be his third musical compilation, highlights on several societal issues the global society is facing. For example, chienou, se l’avouer and illico iterate youth empowerment, while ignominie padré calls out the ills going on in the church.
- I’m Human Org implements a COVID-19 response project in Cameroon
- 237Music: Juddah – Moan Eton
- Discover Tob Juland’s new album titled “Piqure de rappel”
- LILM – Rastaman (Official video)
- An Insight on Joseph Didier Ndi-Samba; founder of the Motbinama International S.A. Group
Robbed of his football dream by his parents, former banker Juland decides to find solitude in music when he sets foot on French soils in the late 80s.
All tracks were recorded at the Ghettoflow studio in Rotterdam by MB. Except for “Chienou” and “Ndeko Nangai” which were recorded in Paris at the Blaxound studio by Bilie Holladaze of most valuable producerz.
Download, stream and enjoy Piqure de rappel…
Twitter : @tob_juland