Togolese Duo, Toofan collaborate with Jacob Desvarieux on new single titled Ou Lè.
Toofan and Jacob Desvarieux take us 30 years back in Ou Lè, a remake of a song which originally was sung by Kassav. Jacob who happens to be a member of the music group Kassav, an instrumentalist and a producer. He is French with Guadelopian origins.
- 237Music: Blanche Bailly – ARGENT
- 237Music: Elisha K – You Are Enough
- The International Community congratulates the Cameroonian Government
- 237Music: Aline Snuff ft OJI – Wake Up
- 237Music: AfriCam x Magasco – Killer With
The Duo which is currently on a European tour promoting their latest album Conquistador took out time to continue to feed their fans and followers with good music. One which will make you reminisce your childhood days if of course you were already born when the original song by Kassav was released 30 years ago. If the singers of the group Toofan are very current in their way of singing and vibrating, it must be said that Jacob Devarieux remains the same, sweet and hoarse voice, sweet song and lyrics in Creole.